Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Fly... it's your own sky...

 
Hello~~~back again with another page for my 6x6 Art journal .
My theme for this page is doing no stress art or crafting .
Not thinking of what brands, no deadlines , no commitments.
Just play and loose oneself in art...
But then again,this is just my opinion (^ ^)
 
 
 
Here's  the materials I used to build up  this page...
 
Phthalo Green for the base and Titanium White
for the accent stencil from Creative Expressions.
Then, I also used Lindy's Stamp Gang Shabby Turbine Teal,
Blue Hawaiian Blue and Opal Sea Oats for depths on my focal point.
I used two types of dies Robo Rings and Take Flight .
For background stamping, I used Stamper's Anonymous Ultimate Grunge stamp.
For accent, Ranger Crackle Accent and Ranger Enamel Accent.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's some close up, see how the LSG sprays shimmer through
the crackle accent ?  

 
Despite the layers of colors,you can still see the background stamping
 and not making a muddy backgound. \(^ ^)/
 
 
I really love how this page turned out !!
Hope you liked it too ~~~
That's all for now, mata ne ( meaning till then in English )

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Aira, and thanks for the lovely comment over at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges! Your art journal page is just stunning! wow! You asked if the projects for the steampunk challenges have to be new ones. Yes, they have. No linking back to old projects, please. So if our challenge has started on the 1st of July (like our summer special challenge has), the post with your entered project should not have gone live before that date. I hope that makes sense. (our summer special challenge is a two months long challenge by the way...so just this once projects from July are okay too. ;)

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Claudia! (^ ^)/~~~ So sorry,I wasn't able to reply immediately...Thank you for the infos about the Steampunk Challenges. I hope to join on your next challenge.

      Delete