Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 5, 2018

My Rustic Zinc (?) atcs


Hi there, finally back at home and
I got to do some crafting again.
I admit, just surfing the net and
seeing everyone's work made me drooling all over.

I've been seeing rustic theme here and there,
and so I thought I'd jump in the band wagon lol😁
There's nothing new to the process but
then again, I did some photo😅💦
feel free to skip them over lol😁










I used  Finnabair art basics white and black gesso
to cover my card base and focal point
 which is made from paper clay .










Then,  I used the stencil Art is for my card base. Dried with a heat tool then
 sprayed it with Azure Sea Asters  .See those shimmers? just gorgeous!!











For my focal point I sprayed it with Opal Sea Oats 
to add some depths.










Then , I used Rust Effect Paste , for the keys and
used it as border for my card base.
I also used Micro Beads and Wycinanka chipboard
cheese cloth and cute little flowers to embellish it.
Then finally, I rubbed Brushed Iron  Metallique Wax 
to bring out the galvanized look.

So here's my Rustic Zinc atcs !!
And I'm entering it to
May Mixed Media Monthly challenge #48 Rust

Mixed Media World challenge














Thank you for dropping by(⌒0⌒)/~~






4 comments:

  1. They are very pretty. I love the "beautifully aged" look you have gotten here. I keep meaning to play more with paper clay, who would have thought it could look so metallic and vintage! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment (^^)
      I really appreciate it 😍

      Delete
  2. Sweet! You did a great job of balancing all the various bits into a cohesive design. Love the rusty keys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for such detailed comments, these really means a lot to me (^o^)

    ReplyDelete