Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 21, 2018

My 4Ⅹ4 LFB pages


So finally,  its Springtime and we've been having nice weather lately !!
After a long and cold winter, its definitely a treat  to see
different flowers blooming everywhere🌸😍

And I also had a treat for myself to make a 4Ⅹ4 LFB ( Little Fat Book ) page
 for a trade in one of my favorite group in Facebook.
I made two pages one for my partner and one for me to keep.





I'm posting these pages as my entry to Craft Dreamy April challenge.

 Here's a close up of the pages. I used Lavinia stamp as my focal point on the front.
For the background , I used my all time favorite Distress Inks and Distress Oxides.



And  for the back, I used digital images from Lisa's Altered Art .
I sprayed  Cosmopolitan Pink and Sea Mint Green for an easy peasy background.


Practice makes perfect , so as they say....
And me, I'm still learning this blogging thing,
And I found out its not that easy as it seems (´д`|||)

To all you bloggers out there, I salute you !!
I can imagine the time and effort ( plus the back pain, stiff neck, etc. )
 you exert just to post and share a page of your thoughts.
Thank to you all 〜〜👏👏👏
and for those who will take time to drop by, thanks a bunch😍



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I just love the colour combinations and the fabulous Fairies! Thank you for joining us at Crafts Dreamy. Hugs, Zowie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again, Zowie I really appreciate your giving me the chance to join your mood board challenge (*^^*)

      Delete
  2. Forgot to say! please could you mention our challenge, with a link thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done ‼️And I guess the link is working. (⌒0⌒)/~~

      Delete
  3. So beautiful cards :))
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts Dreamy. Hugs, DT Henriette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise , thank you for the cute mood board challenge
      😍😍 Thanks for dropping by 〜〜〜

      Delete
  4. Love your Little Fat Book Aira! Its super cute and makes us think of spring!Thanks for playing with us at Crafts Dreamy Blog Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is mine, thanks for the beautiful mood board. (⌒0⌒)/~~

      Delete