Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Easy peasy mixed media mini Canvas


Hello 〜〜〜 Aira here and I want to share with
 you, an easy mixed media mini canvas.
Easy but striking because of the vivid colors of
Little Birdie Crafts flowers 😍‼️
















Aren't they cute? Making it was so easy and
quite a fast project ( its the picture taking and
 writing , editing the post that took me a lot of time )

These are the  materials I used,
Little Birdie flowers Boutique Elements
Little Birdie Brick Stencil
4×4  mini canvas
burlap, cheese cloth
sprays , white gesso and word stamp



Let me show you how I made these cuties

First, I primed the mini canvas with gesso
 and dried with a heat tool.
Then , I sprayed mist on the Little Birdie Brick stencil
with colors coordinating the Little Birdie flowers.






When dried, I started to glue down the burlap, cheese cloth and 
the Little Birdie flowers accordingly.


Then stamp the journal on white cardstock , cut it out 
then adhere on the mini canvas.


Just to add some contrasts, I did some inking on the edges . 
And its done ‼️  So fast and so easy , right ?
I hope you get to try and make these mixed media mini canvas
 perfect for the Summer season.
And don't forget to
grab your materials at Little Birdie Crafts online store now (*^ー^)ノ♪   




       

No comments:

Post a Comment