Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 23, 2018

Moments ...


I'm still learning about this blogging stuffs...
I'm not sure if my links will work but here I go〜〜😅💦

I want to share a layout I made for Lindy's Gang March Color Challenge.
This month's color was a little vivid for
the Spring theme that i had in mind . Though it was a little tricky for me
 to put out a subtle pastel shades , I did enjoyed the process.

So here it is〜〜〜
I used Lindy's Gang sprays in Hi Maintenance Magenta,
 Ces't La Vie Cerise , Merry-go-round Green, Sea Mint Green and
Glory of the Seas Gold. I also used Lindy's shakers Grab a Guy Gold.
I've posted it as an entry ( thought I'd challenge myself with layouts )
on Lindy's Gang March Color challenge .
Thank you for dropping by😍







4 comments:

  1. So very beautiful, thank you for joining us at Crafts Dreamy, hugs Zowie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise, thank you very much for the chance to join your
      challenge \(^^)/

      Delete
  2. This is a fantastic LO Aira! Love the colours and details! Thanks for playing with us at Crafts Dreamy Blog Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you too 〜〜though I forgotten to put the link in this one (゜ロ゜)

    ReplyDelete